Karl Walter Keirstead, M.Sc. (EE), P.Eng. is a process control engineer and management consultant with international experience in healthcare, law enforcement and manufacturing industry mission-critical applications. He is Managing Director of Civerex Systems, Creative Director of CvX Productions and Chairman of Jay-Kell Technologies Inc., a Montreal-based holding company.
His area of expertise is bridging the gap between strategy and operations.
Current areas of research include
- b2b automated resource allocation, leveling and balancing in the performance of work
- b2b/b2c/c2b predictive analytics and rule-based transaction processing
- b2b, b2c/c2b calculation of earned value at Cases
- 3D graphic free-form-search Knowledgebases in conjunction with use of a strategic planning methodology called RBV (Resource Based View)
- 3D graphic free-form-search Knowledgebases for major crimes cases connect-the-dots exercises .